Saturday, August 8, 2009

Staying Youthful

Olivia likes to rub lotion on her hands and legs. Sometimes I can even get her to rub a fair amount on the hard to reach places on my back. She found this trial tube of lotion in my night dresser and she wouldn't give it back, so I let her take it to bed thinking that she wouldn't be able to get the cap off. I was shocked to see this when I went to check on her...

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is HILARIOUS! I love it so much.
Nicole M.

Unknown said...

This made me laugh out loud! I love it!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Olivia is getting Big! Man kids grow fast! But that's hilarious with the lotion thing...HILARIOUS! I like how you set up with the seemingly innocent shot of the tube of lotion.. then BAM! Haha. good times.

Unknown said...

oh I love it :)

Anonymous said...

this is a priceless shot. Kids are a crack up. Still lovin your photos. When are you gonna shoot my family??? Stacy

Mindi said...

AWESOME! I bet she woke up with a lovely glow.

Michael & Melissa said...

I love it! That is halarious