Saturday, March 20, 2010

Me Being A Poser

Yes, I was posing as a photographer and it was so much fun. Kamee let me tag along as she did a bridal shoot. I held the reflector, some lenses and lots of bags! But I also got a chance to shoot this lovely bride.

Photobucket

This is Maryann, isn't she a dead ringer for Jennie Garth?
Photobucket

I played with Kamee's 35mm 1.4 L lens. Me likey this wide angle lens $$$$
Photobucket

Photobucket

Backlight and sunflare!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she a gorgeous bride?
Photobucket

Photobucket

A little cactus for the Texas girl
Photobucket

Photobucket

Another fave.
Photobucket

Maryann and Kamee
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracy, you are not only an amzing photographer, but most importantly an amazing mother and wife..I LOVE U!

Brendan & Nicole said...

Tracy...beautiful..you aren't a poser..YOU'RE FOR REAL...really fantastic photos. Great job.
PS. Vincent you are so sweet or Tracy did you write that signed in as Vincent, HA! I kid.

Pam said...

Gorgeous bride - love her dress! The photography is amazing. I see great things for you in the future - Photography by Tracy???? And what a woderfully romantic husband you have!!!!

Amber said...

Wow! Tracy these are amazing. I think you need to open shop.