Olivia is a fantastic big sister and she's usually eager to help. Here she is feeding Camille her rice cereal. Check out how little is getting in Camille's mouth! Olivia's also in her "why?" phase. Everything is a "why," it was annoying at first but now mainly amusing.
Hopefully her spoon-feeding skills will improve by the time we are in the old folks' home!

2 comments:
hahaha I love it. I lol'd when she first shoved it in too far. I wouldn't dare let Maura feed Tess. Good lord. I have no idea what else would end up in Tess's mouth when I wasn't looking. Camille is a good eatter. Tess is still not totally on board with it and we now have a weird rash on her belly which may be from the bananas we tried the other day or from something else. Gotta go to the ped tomorrow.
The best big sister and the most patient small sister! That look of fear there on Camille's face !
Post a Comment