Camille and Olivia had their very first school show and Vincent and I were so excited to attend. It was a beautiful show, I think I was laughing and crying at the same time. Camille's show was first at 10:30, the red curtain went up and all the nursery kids were staring out at the audience wide eyed and a few were so stunned they were crying. Camille sat in the middle with her hands on her knees and just took in the scenery. She didn't sing one note nor did she do one hand motion. She had been practicing at home and in the car, so I was surprised that my crazy and expressive girl didn't really participate. It was still an event.
Anneliese Spring Show 2012- Camille from Tracy Allegre on Vimeo.
After the show they served a delicious breakfast buffet and then we walked around the school, visited the birds, ponies and goat while we waited for Olivia's show at 1. It was an all day event but certainly did not disappoint. Olivia participated well and I could actually hear her sing. She was paired up with her best friend Bryce and they pretty much acted like a married couple on the stage.
Sur La Pont D'Avignon from Tracy Allegre on Vimeo.
Here's her class performing Allouette. There's a part (around 1.26) where Bryce tries to hold Olivia's hand and she scolds him which makes me laugh.
Anneliese Spring 2012 - Allouette from Tracy Allegre on Vimeo.
Pictures to follow later!

1 comments:
Too cute! I'm going to miss Ryans preschool shows.
Post a Comment