Monday, August 6, 2012

The Big Fat Post

It's been a long time since I posted pictures. Here's a running list of what we've been up to: These are from our 4th of July block party...I was too busy having fun to take more pictures than these. Photobucket Photobucket Olivia and her buddy Bryce cooling off. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Olivia and I took a mommy and me field trip to Tanaka Farms. We did the Harvest Tour and it was a blast since this girl loves her vegetables! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket By the cornfield. Photobucket Our tour guide's name was Gummy Bear, she got a good giggle out of that. He's handing her a corn doll. Photobucket yum yum! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Check out the funny carrot! Photobucket

1 comments:

Grandma Ellen said...

Finally, more pictures...Olivia you promised to take me to the farm: I need those onions! Can't wait! Your faces always make me happy!