
The familiar sight of Mami at work in the kitchen. She did an amazing job of feeding 13 mouths for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The woman was constantly in the kitchen cooking and cleaning - but she certainly loved having the entire family at home for the holidays!

We feasted on fresh oysters

and frog legs (not my favorite, but it does taste like chicken)

Meanwhile, Olivia enjoyed french cuisine - Nutella crepes

...and deodarant!!! I layed her down for her afternoon nap while we were eating lunch. She cried at first, then was very quiet so I thought she was asleep; a few minutes later more crying. When I went upstairs to pick her up she had a familiar scent - the little bugger reached the side table and decided to taste some french deodarant. Good thing it was at least alcohol free!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment