
Vincent and I met and fell in love at UCLA, we have excellent memories of the school and are proud Bruins (despite the fact that we never, ever went to a football game). Nontheless, and thanks to her Uncle Michael who is a Bear, our daughter has more Cal than Bruin apparel. It's sad. She's confused. Olivia, if we still live in Southern California, please don't go to Cal, it's way too far and we would miss you so!
Here's a picture of her just as the sun was setting.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Little Miss Cal
Posted by tracyallegre at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Tracy- You're photo's are awesome! You need to open a studio- Hayden can be your first client. (Seriously, you need to teach me)
Beautiful picture. Little Olivia is adorable!
Hi Tracy! Your pictures are amazing. Olivia is such a pretty girl! Jeff says "roll on you bears", but he knows Bruins are better. :) Hope you guys are doing well.
Tracy, thanks for stopping by my blog! I didn't think anyone actually read it. Also, I love your photos. I am a very amature photog and am always looking for ways to make my photos look better. What settings did you use on your camera to take the photos in this post? Did you use any photo shop or are they straight out of the camera? Nice to "meet" you Tracy!
"roll on you bears"!! I love the Cal outfit! I hope she's a future Bear!
BTW, as everyone mentioned already, you take some amazing pictures... much better composed than my big head shots.. you should try to get yourself in the pics more often!!!
Hello Miss Tracy, You know you don't need to beg for love. All the photos you took are great. May we contract you for a photo shoot for Chrissy's baby. Sign us up on your appointment book. Pumpkin is soooooo cute. Sometimes, I see Michael's on her, maybe the eyes? But she's all yours. A lit bit sometimes of Vincent. I like most the bad hair day. I will email this Chrissy since her computer is now working. I forget to go to your blog unless you email me directly so I'm totally lost when you said I never made any comment. I was thinking what comment? Anyway, you're one terrific photographer. I now bless you to be the official family photographer. Your captioned on each photo is funny and sooo real...Kisses and love to my dear, dear Pumpkin Olivia. See you soon.
P.S. you should also take picture with Olivia. You've taken a very good hobby (or should I say a future profession?) Love you all, Auntie Jenny
Thank you Auntie Jenny! I can't wait to take lots of pictures of cousin Pheonix!
Post a Comment