Monday, June 15, 2009

Cooking

Olivia thinks she's a cook. I don't cook very often, so she's enthralled when I do. She loves to watch her grandma cook and grandma let's her help stir. Here she is practicing her mixing skills at home...
Photobucket

I liked the squinty eye picture but Vincent preferred this one, and since Father's day is right around the corner, I'm going to indulge him
Photobucket

Cooking and cooking...
Photobucket

I've been doing a little cooking myself -SURPRISE!!!
Photobucket

This one should come out of the oven on 12/20!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Amber said...

Congratulations! You sneaking little thing. :) Love the announcement.

Jennifer Aaron said...

Very clever idea of announcing! Congrats again! I'm so excited for you :)

Amber said...

That was supposed to say "sneaky". Opps.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, such great news!!!I just figured out your clever little hints. :-)

Mary said...

It's 11:30 pm on Tuesday evening and I am screaming with happiness!! What a wonderful, wonderful surprise to open up your e-mail. Congratulations to all three of you. What fun it will be watching Olivia with the new baby. It will also make Christmas very jolly for the Allegre family for sure. I just happened to buy a new copy of "The Happiest Baby on the Block"! Love to all, Mary

tracyallegre said...

Thank you thank you to all who sent emails too!

Michael & Melissa said...

Congratulations! That is awesome! I'm so excited for you both. Keep us updated.

Jodie said...

NO! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! Shoot me an email and let me know all the details! I miss you seeing you- hope everything is going well!

kam said...

YAHOO! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray for you! I am so happy for you! i too love this announcement! So cute and clever! thinking of you and so so so excited!! kam

Unknown said...

I can't wait to meet the next Allegre family member. He/she is looking good already.

Unknown said...

I love Olivia's cooking pic's. She looks way happier than I do when I'm in the kitchen cooking.

Mindi said...

Great news! Congrats Trace! Yay, Olivia is going to be a big sister

Unknown said...

Hi ya Tracy~

Oh, we are so delighted with your wonderful "cooking"! Congrats to you, Vincent and Olivia!

I'll send a hyperlink to your website to my parents, Chona & Gary.

Warmest aloha and hugs,
Ciela