Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day

We had a big breakfast and stopped over at a store where Grandma and Grandpa bought Olviia a Tinkerbell purse that she loved.
Photobucket

She just wanted to stay in the storefront and open and shut her new purse. When we pressured her to leave she dropped to the floor and threw her famous fit.
Photobucket

Here she is being very protective of her purse.
Photobucket

We went back to Downtown Disney to walk around some more. Olivia got to meet a Parrot. She was very curious although she wasn't too excited about posing next to it.
Photobucket

Daddy struggling for a nice Father's Day picture with the wiggly worm.
Photobucket

Olivia walked into the candy store and grabbed her treat of choice. Grandpa was nice enough to buy it for her, but I guess it was either that or see Olivia thrown in baby jail for theft :)
Photobucket

Little Minnie so proud of her Minnie treat.
Photobucket

It's yummy too...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tracy,

Just stopped by to checkout what's new with little Miss O. These are such great pictures. What a cute little Minnie Mouse you have there. I can really see her personality shining through. I really like the picture with her in her big girl jeans and cute ponytail. I also like the fireworks picture and the one with her reaching for the purse.

Anonymous said...

I can totally see her little personality showing through in your pictures. I love it. Love the one where she is laying on the ground. Hilarious! She is so cute.

Nicole M.

Michael & Melissa said...

She looks precious in that little Minnie dress. Just adorable