Monday, December 21, 2009

Olivia Meets Camille

The day we were discharged from the hospital, we dropped Camille off at my parents so that we could spend some time alone with Olivia before the big introduction. I was worried she would snub me after not seeing me for four days, but I walked into her room and she immediately ran to me and started showing off the project she was working on. Phew!

We told her that her sister was at grandma's house and she just kept saying, "baby sisser." Grandma and Grandpa had been teaching her to say Camille's name which she still hasn't mastered. She's dead set on calling her Amy! But sometimes she'll say Caminy. Here she is checking her out for the first time.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She was excited that we actually took the baby back to our place! In the morning, she was thrilled to see that her living doll was still around to play with! She keep squealing "hi baby."
Photobucket

Olivia is very proud to be the big sister!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She always wants to hold Camille.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a couple of videos of her loving her sister.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOOORAY!!!!! I knew you wouldn't let me down. Something told me to check Olivia's blog to see if she had taken any pictures with her new little sister yet. And I'll be gosh darn, my senses were correct! You are such a MOM and I love it! Your Christmas gift came early this year. I can't believe how big she is! The pictures are awesome as well as the video. I can't wait to meet little Camille and see Olivia again too. And oh yeah, I guess I haven't seen you in awhile either. :-) Miss ya'

Merry Christmas!

Brendan & Nicole said...

Love the pictures. That is one big baby, especially coming from such a small Mommy. Hopefully since she's a little bigger she'll be a fantastic sleeper. She's beautiful, love the full head of hair. Looks like Olivia is loving her!

Nicole M.

Unknown said...

Great photos and such a wonderful family! congratulations