Monday, December 21, 2009

She's Here!

We are so excited to introduce Camille Ava Allegre, born on Monday, December 14 at 1:14 p.m. She weighed 9.2 pounds and measured 20 inches long. We had another great experience at the hospital. We had the same doctor and O.R. nurse deliver the baby and surprisingly, we were in the same recovery room (185) and for the most part, had the same nurses there as well. So sad to leave the hospital because they were so helpful (especially at night). Olivia was not allowed in the hospital during flu season, so I missed seeing her for four days!

Waiting for the docs!
Photobucket

Daddy trying not to be nervous.
Photobucket

Camille Ava Allegre makes her debut. She kind of looks like Olivia did except Camille has a LOT of dark hair.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Saying hello.
Photobucket

Daddy's tattoo.
Photobucket

Our favorite nurse Heidi. We have the same picture of her and Olivia two years ago.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tatoo! what a blessing she is :)

Mindi said...

She's beautiful and so big! Congrats to you, Vincent and Olivia. Merry Christmas!

Jodie said...

Congrats!!! She's gorgeous- I love all the hair! How can your little body make these 9 lb babies??!!

Amber said...

Congratulations Tracy! How in the world did you carry a 9 lb baby? She's beautiful and I love the picture of Olivia and her meeting for the first time- precious.