Monday, January 11, 2010

Camille is One Month Today

One month already, and it feels like I've been wide awake for two months ;)
Here are some pictures I took of the little princess last week. I tried doing naked baby shots but right now she still has a lot of baby monkey fuzz on her so I thought I'd spare her that!

She looks cute in the little flower cap.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm lagging and am still waiting for a decent picture for her birth announcement! This past Saturday, my photog friend Kamee came over to take some pictures of Camille and the new family of four, so I'm certain we'll get a good birth announcement picture out of that!

On another note (and some might find this completely gross), Camille's belly button finally fell off after 3 weeks and 6 days! I was beginning to wonder if it would be stuck to her for life. Olivia's fell off on the 8th day, so this was quite long in comparison. So, here are some pictures of the little nubbin and where it used to reside.

Photobucket

I like how she's pointing to it here.
Photobucket

Here she is without the nubbin - she's got an INNIE.
Photobucket

I had given Kamee a bag of Olivia's cute clothes for her little girl and now that Larkin has outgrown those, she returned it for Camille. I love circulating baby clothes! Olivia decided to put on her old clothes starting with these super cute Pedi-Peds!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her old hat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now, more of Camille.
Photobucket

Understandably, Olivia doesn't want to share any of her soft stuffed animals with her sister, so we were planning on buying Camille her own "doudou" which is French for a lovey, but we were lucky enough to receive this cute little bunny from one of Vincent's tennis peeps.
Photobucket

And here's the cute doudou.
Photobucket

After a full day of pictures, Camille is telling the paparazzi to STOP.
Photobucket

Here's a little video of Camille making her baby cat noises.

Untitled from Tracy Allegre on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Brendan & Nicole said...

Can you believe she is already one month old! Crazy. She's beautiful! Really gorgeous. Great pics.
Nicole M.

Becca said...

You have the most darling family in this world. Your pictures are so pretty and I wish you more rest in the up coming month.