Thursday, January 21, 2010

Laguna Niguel Park

Here are some pictures of our walk around the park. Olivia liked hearing her echo in the big tunnel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking out the little stream.
Photobucket

Olivia is counting to three before her big jump.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Her new favorite saying is "one more time" she has no clue what it means, because she says it after every jump!
Photobucket

Daddy and Olivia had a good time feeding the ducks. No pictures of that since I was busy feeding Camille!

It's so tiring trying to keep this girl entertained, so here's Daddy trying to wear her out with a jog.
Photobucket

Picking pretty flowers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She liked them so much that she stuffed some in her pocket which of course I forget to take out before doing the laundry! I need to make a reminder since she brings home lots of goodies from school in those pockets like sand and stones! Gotta watch out for crayons!!
Photobucket

0 comments: