Olivia's word of the week is AMAZING. It's a big word. She says everything is AMAZING. When Camille stands up and takes a step she says that sister is AMAZING. But I particularly like it when I give her dinner and she says it's AMAZING and she makes yummy sounds. Well, if it's so AMAZING, why does she only take a few bites? :)
Negotiation skills are also improving.
O: mom, after I eat my chicken I can have candy?
me: yes. take 5 bites
O: I'll take 2
me: no, 5 bites
O: (defeated), oh, ok
me: time for a bath
O: we gonna wash my hair mom?
me: yes
O: but, my friends not put sand in my hair...
me: well, I can feel a lot of sand in there
O: but maybe I put sand in my hair! - yah, maybe I did it!
She's all about pretend. Playing mommy, baby is her favorite, especially with the neighbor girls. Last night we were pretending that she was Cinderella and i was Lizzie (from the Tinkerbell movie). We were having a tea party and she loved it. When I put her to bed she asked me a question and then said, "wait, are you mommy or Lizzie?" It's a fine line when you play pretend!
Olivia also likes to play hide and seek. It's hilarious because when she hides and we look for her, she always tells us where she is...."I in here!"
And this is how she counts, "one, two, thirteen, eighteen, fifteen, eleven." Then she'll go around asking me, "mommy, where daddy hiding? where is him?"
I like how she can't get the pronouns right - it means she's still a baby, kind of.
Since posts are better with pictures, here's a few from my phone of her tattoed feet!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
AMAZING
Posted by tracyallegre at 7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment