I wanted to do a fun party for her this year since I was stuck in a wheelchair for her 2nd birthday. We did it at our new house and she invited 15 of her friends over. We were a bit worried at first since it was supposed to rain that morning, but the rain quickly passed and it turned out to be a lovely day! Her theme was a fairy garden party and here's her invitation.

For the garden theme, I decided on flower pots that my mom decorated with everyone's name, and I put marshmallows dipped in chocolate and rolled in sprinkles in them. They turned out very cute.

Here are fairy wands made out of a big pretzel stick dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles.

I also made pom-poms out of tissue paper and hung them around the house.

To be more ridiculous, I made wrap around labels for the water bottles and curled ribbon around them!


I even blow dryed my hair for the special occassion ;) Before everyone arrived!

My good friend Angela made this beautiful sign for Olivia. It looked so professional. Thanks Angela!!!

Grandma made her hair all fancy!

Here is the birthday girl!!!



Here she is with grandma.

and with grandpa.

She then turned a bit sour so her picture with uncle michael didn't turn out well - but he was there!
Tinkerbell came to entertain the kiddos. It took Olivia a little time to warm up to her, but she eventually had fun!


Camille was wiped out, but she didn't want to sleep or miss out on any of the fun. Luckily, auntie marjie was there to hold her a lot.






The girls enjoying lunch.


The boys enjoying the playhouse :)

Abby the strawberry fairy, and Evan.

This smile is contagious!

Our neighbor Sienna as a fairy princess. She's four days older than Olivia and her birthday party was a few hours after ours. We had a busy day!







Thanks to grandma for the yummy Tinkerbell cake.

A fairy gathering...

Olivia had a great birthday party and she was so excited to see all her friends. It went well except when we had to say goodbye and the kids started taking their flower pots and fairy wands home, she kept running up to me and telling me "that's mines mommy, mines!" ha ha.

For the garden theme, I decided on flower pots that my mom decorated with everyone's name, and I put marshmallows dipped in chocolate and rolled in sprinkles in them. They turned out very cute.

Here are fairy wands made out of a big pretzel stick dipped in white chocolate with sprinkles.

I also made pom-poms out of tissue paper and hung them around the house.

To be more ridiculous, I made wrap around labels for the water bottles and curled ribbon around them!


I even blow dryed my hair for the special occassion ;) Before everyone arrived!

My good friend Angela made this beautiful sign for Olivia. It looked so professional. Thanks Angela!!!

Grandma made her hair all fancy!

Here is the birthday girl!!!



Here she is with grandma.

and with grandpa.

She then turned a bit sour so her picture with uncle michael didn't turn out well - but he was there!
Tinkerbell came to entertain the kiddos. It took Olivia a little time to warm up to her, but she eventually had fun!


Camille was wiped out, but she didn't want to sleep or miss out on any of the fun. Luckily, auntie marjie was there to hold her a lot.






The girls enjoying lunch.


The boys enjoying the playhouse :)

Abby the strawberry fairy, and Evan.

This smile is contagious!

Our neighbor Sienna as a fairy princess. She's four days older than Olivia and her birthday party was a few hours after ours. We had a busy day!







Thanks to grandma for the yummy Tinkerbell cake.

A fairy gathering...

Olivia had a great birthday party and she was so excited to see all her friends. It went well except when we had to say goodbye and the kids started taking their flower pots and fairy wands home, she kept running up to me and telling me "that's mines mommy, mines!" ha ha.

2 comments:
That is seriously outta control!!! Olivia is a lucky girl. Fantastic! You are trying to compete with the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (did you see those parties). Great job!
That is an unbelievable party! I'm impressed - she is so lucky to have a mom like you! What a beautiful gathering.
Post a Comment