O: Guess what mommy?
me: what?
O: Papi (her grandpa) and daddy eat FROGS
me: gasp!
O: it's 'cause they're FRENCH!!
*****************************************
O: Mommy, when I cry boogers come out of my nose. But it's ok, because I can wipe it on my shirt.
*****************************************
me: what makes you happy Olivia?
O: drinking milk, eating chocolate
me: what makes sister happy?
O: playing with my toys
me: what makes daddy happy?
O: warming up my milk
me: what makes mommy happy?
O: I eat all my lunch and I take a bath
******************************************
We were walking around Target when she asked me to buy her some toy that she probably already had...
O: Mommy, can you buy this...
me: No
O: but mommy, it's not 'spensibe (expensive)
me: No
O: awww, but i really like it. Maybe I'll ask grandpa
me: Yes, ask grandpa ;)
*******************************************
Olivia has an Ariel microphone and when you push the button it sings "Under the Sea." She likes to sing along but she says, under the seed! I tell her the correct way to say it but she insists it's SEED.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Funnies
Posted by tracyallegre at 10:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Always so funny, our Ms. O
Love it!
I love those! I can just picture you and her having these conversations...so funny.
Post a Comment