I love this girl and her sweet mmmmwuaah kisses and her sometimes stinky breath. She is our neighborhood greeter, standing in the driveway waving hello and saying "hi's" to everyone who passes by. She doesn't say hi, she says, "hi's." It cracks me up everytime. She holds her hand out to every dog who wants to snif her and gets scared and flinches when they get too close. She likes to tickle herself, loves drinking her milk which she calls MUH, and she still LOVES to eat. She must have two of everythign, one for each hand; she will stomp her feet and whine until she has two. She cackles when she laughs, just like her sister used to. Even though she is sometimes a sourpuss, to me she is pure joy :) I just wish she'd sleep earlier than 9:30!


Thursday, April 28, 2011
Camille
Posted by tracyallegre at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so sweet. All these pictures lately are great. Your girls are so freaking adorable.
great photos, Tracy, as usual. Yup, I remember that face(she is your mini me) it was.....years ago. Ok, see I protected your age!
Post a Comment