Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mini Orange Grove

I've been wanting to take the girls to an orange grove to get some fun pictures but there are none! How is it that we live in Orange County and there are NO orange groves here? I was told that there was a small orchard in a gated community at Ladera. We had to sneak past a do not enter sign, but we found one! It was teeny tiny, but just the right size for the girls. Camille is excited to spy an orange. Her tongue is already anticipating its juicy goodness. Photobucket Photobucket Eureka! Photobucket Photobucket I wasn't kidding when I said little, Camille could reach these oranges herself! Photobucket Photobucket The oranges were surprisingly delicious. Photobucket And obviously very juicy! Photobucket This girl was happy. Photobucket She said she was having THIS much fun! Photobucket Photobucket When we were all icky and sticky we made our way to the park and had some more fun. Photobucket Camille refused to be carried. She wanted to roam free! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket The swing was a big hit! Photobucket Pure joy with a dash of fear. Photobucket Olivia is forcing Camille to stop and smell the flowers. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful pictures!

Jodie said...

You were so close and you didn't call?!!

tracyallegre said...

Jodie - I did call, some random kid answered. I think you changed your number?!