Camille has had a nasty cough for months, since early December. We've been to doctor's appointments so many times that we hit our $2000 family deductible limit already thanks to her. It was time to get tested for allergies. The reason we didn't test before was because there is the possibility for false negatives on kids her age. That and I didn't want to hurt my poor baby with a blood draw.
Here she is waiting for her turn in the lab.
Girlfriend did amazing. Vincent held her and said she tensed up a bit and I could see her pacifier getting sucked very fast, but she didn't even cry. The phlebotomists were thrilled. Yaaayy Camille!
She got a sticker that said "Hug Me. I Was Great." Yes indeedy.
A couple days later we went to the doctor's for a follow up visit and results. Girlfriend is allergic to milk, egg whites and walnuts. We'll go back in 6 months and hopefully she will have outgrown them. Here's a video of the girls in the waiting room. You can hear Camille's gunky breathing. So cute with her growing vocabulary!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Camille - Allergies- iPhone Pix
Posted by tracyallegre at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I was just thinking yesterday that I forgot to ask you if she was allergic to milk (remember her first formula bottle?). Poor thing, hopefully she out grows it and does need too many more Dr's visits.
Post a Comment