Olivia loves to write, draw and color. But she loves helping me make lists. I'll usually hand her and pen and paper and we'll go through our grocery list; milk, bread, lettuce. She'll chime in with candy, chocolate and gum. My kid's no dummy. Sometimes she'll ask me how to spell chocolate so that she can write it down correctly ;) One time while we were shopping I asked her what else it was that I needed to get and was forgetting. She got all excited, gave me the list and said, "here mom, read it." That was so helpful Olivia ;)
The other morning I found this list by my computer. The very first thing she wrote was her name (that's how she usually spells it anyway)I wonder what she was thinking about when she wrote such a novel....
Friday, May 13, 2011
Olivia's List
Posted by tracyallegre at 11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
So cute! I love it.
Post a Comment