Friday, September 16, 2011

After the Eiffel Tower

After visiting the Eiffel Tower we walked over to the Opera Garnier. Olivia is VERY intrigued by this place since she loves The Phantom of the Opera movie! Here we are on our way to make the turn to see the Opera. Place Vendome is behind us.
Photobucket

Here she is catching her first glimpse. She was so happy!
Photobucket

Camille was fast asleep!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used the smaller camera to take pictures of Olivia inside the Opera house, pictures to come later.
Photobucket

We grabbed some sandwiches and treats and were going to picnic at the Jardin de Tuilleries to enjoy the fountains and have the kids run around, but we ended up eating at the Place Vendome instead. The Ritz Carlton is right behind us.
Photobucket

Olivia and Camille conked out. Her nose started to bleed before she fell asleep so she has tissue stuffed up a nostril! She looks like a homeless kid. We should have put a cup in front of her for spare change.
Photobucket

We stopped by the neighborhood boulangerie for some baguettes for dinner.
She was very excited to help Mami.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just like her mommy, this girl loves fresh, warm bread!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brendan & Nicole said...

Forget about the bread...I can see some of the sweet treats in the window of that bakery..YUM! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! And I love the homeless Olivia picture. I'm very surprised you didn't put a change cup in front of her.

Jodie said...

Lucky you guys going to France! Your girls are so big- I love those pics of Olivia in the bakery. Hope you're doing well!

Michael & Melissa said...

i could not be more jealous!! so awesome.