Friday, September 16, 2011

Eiffel Tower

Oui Oui, we just got back from Paris! It was glorious and the girls had a blast. Olivia was so excited to visit the Eiffel Tower which we did the 4th day we were there. We didn't go up since it was over a 2 hour wait. Here are just a few...
Photobucket

Photobucket

One with Papi and Mami
Photobucket

And one with all four of us.
Photobucket

Olivia under the Eiffel Tower
Photobucket

Camille
Photobucket

After the carousel ride, hanging out with Papi.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Meltdown, the girls did not want to leave.
Photobucket


A gorgeous view of the Parisian skyline. You can see Sacre Ceour to the right of the picture.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brendan & Nicole said...

I didn't know you went to Paris! How fun!!! Can't wait to hear about it. Call me on your way into work one day.

Grandma Ellen said...

Cant'wait to see more...and see those faces again...Was nice to see photos of girld with Mami & Papi. See you tomorrow!

Rachee said...

Hi! I found your blog through my friend Catherine. Fabulous pics! I so want to take my little family to Paris sometime soon. Seeing these photos makes me realize I can take them sooner than I thought!