Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday With The Aarons

Photobucket
Here's a cool picture of Olivia that I took while waiting for the Aarons to arrive. I'm sneaking it in here because, after all, it is Olivia's adventures and the texture is just too cool!


Photobucket
Jenn and her girls allowed me to take some pictures of them this weekend. They wanted to have some nice pictures as a possible birthday gift for daddy. I'm certain that dad isn't reading this blog so we're safe;)
I think this one is my favorite of the day.

Photobucket
Or maybe it's this one....

Photobucket
Jenn and I are bestest friends from high school, which honestly seems just like yesterday that we were walking the halls and sharing homework answers.

Photobucket
Shalimar wasn't too thrilled with picture time, but she managed to perk up while being propelled in the air.


Photobucket
Aneliese just loved being out in the wild.

Photobucket
I had to get a thumb sucking picture of the girls!

Photobucket
This shot makes me smile.

Photobucket
OK, meanwhile, Olivia is screaming her head off. She's just not used to playing second fiddle and NOT being the star of the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
My little Travelocity gnome.

Photobucket
We went to the mall for lunch and to hang out. The mall is always our favorite hangout! Here's Aneliese showing me her ballerina moves.


Photobucket
My favorite Shalimar shot of the day. Thanks for letting me play with my camera! Hope daddy likes part of his birthday present!

3 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

these are awesome! Love the pig tails!

kam said...

the thumb sucking picture is so sweet! T!!! Great camera work! Keep it up! Are you dying over the 28mm? I thought so...:)

Brendan & Nicole said...

Jenn and her girls are so adorable!!! Great pics Tracy. She will have these pics to enjoy for a lifetime!!!
Nicole