Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Park

Photobucket
We hit the Crown Valley Park this morning and Olivia was game for modeling for me. And she's a mighty fine looking model!

Photobucket
There was a little hill with a gorgeous tree and as soon as I plopped her down she looked at me like, YUCK, what is all this stuff underneath? What can I say, she's girly!

Photobucket
This cracks me up because, despite the disaster that she makes around the house, there are moments of OCD cleanliness. And here she is picking up the leaves...

Photobucket
and handing them to me!

Photobucket
She did a few rounds of this process.

Photobucket
"I've picked up, now where's my treat?"

Photobucket
She was very proud of herself!

Photobucket
Another awesome trail, she had such a good time picking up sticks, but would freak out when an ant got on her! I love the sly look on her face.

Photobucket
It was a fun day, and we took the time to see the pretty flowers.

Photobucket
Check out the awesome cracked clay!

0 comments: