Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pandora's Box

Photobucket
When I asked Kamee for a recommendation on a good wide angle lens she warned me that I was opening up Pandora's Box. Well, now it's open and there's no going back. I rented a 28mm 1.8 lens for the weekend just to check it out since it's supposed to give awesome flare which I LOVE. This little hobby of mine is getting mighty expensive!

Photobucket
We went to the park with our neighbors and I got some nice flare with Taylor.

Photobucket
This is one of my fav's. Check out the flare with Luke...(or maybe it's Max?)

Photobucket
Don't blame me if I can't tell - Luke and Max are identical twins! I wish I was quicker so that I couldn't caught them with their eyes wide open.

Photobucket
If Olivia plays it right one of these good looking brothers will ask her to prom in2023!

Photobucket
Here's Taylor monkeying around.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think this is Luke, he was game for lots of pictures!

Photobucket
What a ham.

Photobucket
Olivia always has a blast at the park.

Photobucket
After dinner we went to the town center for some ColdStone ice cream. Isn't this an awesome lens? I now know what I'm begging for for mother's day ;)

1 comments:

kam said...

What a great lens! Ready for the next one??? 85mm 1.8 ;)