Olivia's cousin Phoenix got baptised last weekend. He was definitely the star of the show so he was passed around to a hundred different people I didn't know. Then he fell asleep so I don't have a good picture of him. I promise to post one as soon as I see him next. Until then, here's a picture of his mommy Chrissy and Olivia. Olivia looooves her "Issy."
It was also a pseudo family reunion and we were able to see the newly fianceed cousin GJ and Vicky who's wedding is next August. They live in La Jolla and GJ is a fireman so we definitely haven't seen him in a while with all the fire activity here in California. Don't they make cute wedding cake toppers?
There was a park right next to the reception hall so Olivia had fun there with her other cousin Annaliese. She calls her "Anny." She's turning 5 soon!
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Phoenix's Baptism
Posted by tracyallegre at 7:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment