Thursday, October 8, 2009

Practicing

Olivia is a nurturer. She loves all babies. At daycare I often find her in the infant room telling babies to shhhh. She likes to swaddle her dolls and pat their backs. Here she is rocking her baby doll to sleep. Check out the look she's giving me - she was upset that I wasn't using my library voice.

Photobucket

I guess she noticed a funny smell because it was time to change the baby's diaper
Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a dirty one that needed lots of wipes. She's a waster of wipes!
Photobucket

But it's worth a few extra wipes to have a fresh bum! She's getting lots of practice for her baby sister.
Photobucket




Here are some random pictures taken in her room. A pretty flower.
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Boys are so different from girls! Parker doesn't even own a library voice we are still working on using our inside voice!! Although he does love wipes too!

Amber said...

So glad your back- great pictures. Next post I'd like to see a belly shot. ;)

Jodie said...

She's getting so big! Her hair is so long- it's adorable. Is she 2 yet? Hope you guys are doing well. How are you feeling?