It's been a long time since I've updated Olivia's pictures. It takes a long time to put the fancy black borders around the pictures so I'm going to just upload as is and see how that goes for a while (obviously the first three pictures have the fancy borders). Here's Olivia having a good time at Aliso Creek Beach with daddy. It was a little chilly that morning and I didn't have anything in the car for her, but I did have a pink pashmina which suited her just fine.

A playground at the beach, how luxurious is that for an almost two year old?

She really enjoyed walking around in the sand - for about 10 seconds. Then she kept complaining, "sand, sand" and trying to wipe her feet.


The funny smile is because she's trying to keep her sunglasses from falling off.

She was so funny because she got into the waves crashing and she started squealing as she was running away from the water.



0 comments:
Post a Comment