Saturday, November 7, 2009

Goodbye 1 - Hello 2

I decided to take a few photos of Olivia's last night as a one year old. It was a really windy day and she got a little wind burn while playing outside at school. Check out those rosy cheeks.
Photobucket

Giving daddy some love.
Photobucket


All worked up before bedtime.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally in bed - but not quite ready to hit the hay.
Photobucket

Here she is waving goodbye to 1.
Photobucket

And now she's 2!!!! We dropped off some goodies at school for snack time and she enjoyed her friends singing to her (OK, the teachers!)
Photobucket

Grandma made spaghetti dinner. Here she is sucking up a noodle.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My first attempt at a video - it's kinda gross, but here it is. After a few bites she's "all done."




Strutting her stuff while wearing grandma's witch hat.
Photobucket

Another round of singing and cake!
Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comments:

Mary said...

I love these pictures. I especially liked the Halloween one with the diaper and witches hat!!! Olivia with a pink flower on her head was awesome too. She is so photogenic. BTW the picture I took of you at her birthday party came out very nice. The videos are a nice touch too. Next year Olivia will have a better idea about what is going on and she'll be running from house to house collecting candy. Great pictures as always.