Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pictures From Our Favorite Teacher At Daycare

We've been so spoiled by Olivia's teacher, Turia, from the Toddler room. She would send us pictures a few times a week of what Olivia is up to at school. It was such a treat to get pictures while I was at work of how much fun Olivia was having at school. A couple weeks ago, Olivia fully transitioned into the "2's Room," for 2 year olds. It was quite an adjustment for Olivia - a few more kids and less teachers to go around. Olivia transitioned for 3 weeks. I guess Turia is transitioning me too since (thankfully) I'm still getting a few pictures from her:)
Photobucket

Here she is practicing her jumping skills.
Photobucket

With her best buddy, Evan. Thank goodness they're only a month apart and were able to transition together!
Photobucket

I have no idea what this is called, but it looks fun.
Photobucket

Building blocks with her new friends.
Photobucket

Here she is getting her cot ready for nap time.
Photobucket

Sharing a giggle with Evan.
Photobucket

Checking out the big girl tricycles - this is a privilege for 2 year olds and up! We made sure to buy her a bike helmet that evening!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mary said...

Tracy,
These birthday pictures are priceless! I don't which one I like the best. They are all so cute. You caught her joyeuse vie! Tres bon.
Mary