Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

We did Halloween with the Aaron girls this year. Honestly, I didn't think that Olivia would be that into it, but I knew that she would have fun with Aneliese and Shalimar. We carved pumpkins, had dinner and then made our way around their neighborhood for some good ole trick-or-treating! A big thanks to my hubby for wheeling me around so I didn't miss out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia was very excited to choose her "Puhple Puntin."
Photobucket

Here she is posing next to the pumpkin that daddy carved (it's a cat). Aneliese is dressed as Ariel and Shalimar who was pretty much forced and coerced into her bumble bee costume ;)
Photobucket

Here they are in front of Jenn's pumpkin.
Photobucket

I honestly thought Olivia would be scared and want to be carried, but she was a real trooper. As soon as she saw that people were doling out CANDY, she was game! She even walked right into people's homes! And she would stand there hoping for more! She was so proud, running up to me and showing me her pumpkin bag and yelling "mommy, CANNY."
Photobucket

We made it to about 10 homes and called it quits - but Olivia and Aneleise wanted more, so the daddy's took them out for a second round.
Photobucket

Here's a little video. I promise to try harder to take better videos of her talking and not staring off into space.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are really great pictures Tracy! for a second there i thought i was looking at a free stock photo site ;-) did you take a photography class or something?