Monday, October 25, 2010

From my iphone

Here are some random shots that I took from my phone:
These were taken at her preschool open house. Here she is getting her face painted by Miss Kim.
Photobucket

She's a cute little kitty.
Photobucket

She and Evan.
Photobucket

Olivia and Camille
Photobucket

Having fun in the bouncehouse.
Photobucket

Powell's Candy Shop was there giving away cotton candy. It was her first time eating it. She didn't love it. It was also so hot and humid that day that the cotton candy was melting all over her. Gross.
Photobucket

Here's a picture from Olivia's classroom.
Photobucket

All about Me.
I am: 2
I live in: I don't know
When I grow up I want to be: purple nail polish
What is your favorite color? purple
My favorite food: pasta
Book: A Bunny Rabbit
My friends are: Evan, Cassidy, Chloe, Gabriel
Photobucket


There were taken at Evan Slauson's 1st bday party last weekend. They had a balloon guy and an animal guy entertain the kids and adults. Olivia was very brave, she was handling small and big snakes, a big fat toad and a blue tongued iguana. And this bad boy...Here's the group shot of the brave.
Photobucket

I was also very brave. I figured that if I didn't do it then, I would NEVER do it. I sent the picture to Vincent and he flipped out - said I was irresponsible! Whatever.
Photobucket

Thisis how I found her when I picked her up last week. She said, "mommy, I is a princess."
Photobucket

My cousin Ryan drawing her a finger moustache.Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amber said...

More fun photos! I think your suggestions about carving a Costco chicken sounds like so much fun! We should definitely do it soon.