Monday, October 18, 2010

Olivia's Funnies

She's been saying funny things for a while now and so I think I'm going to start writing them down before I forget! I have to say that her voice is very unique, it's a mixture of valley girl and whiny girl and it cracks in some spots.


- She was giving Camille a kiss on the head.
Olivia: sistah has a big head
me: Yes, it's big like mine
O: Well, I have a big belly, just like Grandpa!

- We were at the doctor's office for Camille's flu shot and when the nurse came in she jumped up, cupped Camille's face and said, "it's OK sistah, don't be shy."

- Vincent came home and Olivia immediately noticed his haircut
O: Daddy, you got a haircut!
V: Yes, you like it?
O: Daddy, why you get a haircut? you already not have a lot of hair!

Olivia was trying to get me to go upstairs with her for the potty. I told her no, we had one downstairs she could use. She kept trying to negotiate with me, so I finally told her that I would only help her if she used the one downstairs. She stood on the steps with her palms in the air and said, "You KIDDING me???" It was hilarious!

Camille was crying and she wouldn't calm down.
me: Geez, what's the matter with your sister
O: I don't know, maybe sistah wants to eat your boobs!

Her favorite show this month is Dancing With the Stars. She's very good and she even kisses me when her routine is over! Camille will clap her hands along with the audience. So cute!

more to come I'm sure!

4 comments:

Grandma Ellen said...

Really cracked me up! Poor Grandpa ,Daddy & your boobs!

Brendan & Nicole said...

love it love it love it

Anonymous said...

Super idea to write these things down! I know I missed a lot of funnies along the way...Stacy

Michael & Melissa said...

those are priceless! Love that you wrote them down.