Monday, October 25, 2010

More Funnies

O: I like this candy mom, I like the pink one
me: that's nice, but you can't have it now, you can maybe have it tomorrow
O: But I just want to hold it
me: no, it's time to go to bed
O: But I just want to look at it!
She's really been working on her negotiation skills!

Olivia let out a stinker and announced, "I tooted mommy."
me: it's ok, everybody toots, mommy toots too
O: and daddy and sister. But Daddy toots a lot. It's gross.

We were at Costco and there was a lady giving out m&m samples. Olivia's eyes bug out and she gasps, "mommy, i can have that candy???" I wasn't processsing very fast and she nods her head, "you're gonna say yes??!"

Me to Vincent: Camille is driving me crazy, take her from me!
Olivia turns to me and very seriously tells me, "it's ok mommy, she's just a baby."

O: you know what? Daddy can't say heart.
me: really? (knowing fully well that when he says it, it sounds more like, "art"
O: it's 'cause he speaks french!
When I asked Vincent about this he laughed and said that she kept correcting him and making him repeat it! HA HA

0 comments: