Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching Up

I'm behind, no doubt about it. Must be my age catching up with me since I'm now THIRTY SIX. Yikes. We had a family celebration at my parents house.
Photobucket

I had three cakes! Mom made my favorite carrot cake and it was delicious.
Photobucket

Luckily there weren't 36 candles.
Photobucket

Olivia also made me a cake at school. I thought it was adorable.
Photobucket

GJ and Phoenix.
Photobucket

The coolest magic trick from the iphone! They really do make an app for everything!
Photobucket

Photobucket

These were the girls' Valentines to their classmates.
Photobucket

Camille's been a bit fussy lately. Lots of teeth coming in. She's a true girl though, she has her highs...
Photobucket

and lows all in the span of a few seconds!
Photobucket

and she has some silliness in between.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention that Camille loves to eat?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia loves anything Tinkerbell.
Photobucket

She was so proud of her new lunchbag. Camille, of course, got her hand me down Hello Kitty bag!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how we keep the floors clean in our house.
Photobucket

and lastly..., it's official, she's a citizen! We're going to visit the frenchies in a few months :)
Photobucket

1 comments:

fichtfamilyfun said...

I'm so behind in looking at all my favorite blogs. I love all the new pics. And your cute hair cut!