Monday, March 21, 2011

Leighton's 1st Birthday

Camille's buddy Leighton turned one and she had a fancy party. The girls had so much fun with their friends from the neighborhood. Olivia had to prep before the party, she had her little mani/pedi...
Photobucket

she got her princess earings on...
Photobucket

Then she put a flower in her hair!
Photobucket


The two of them actually enjoying the ipad and not fighting over it! It's actually amazing how Olivia can find stuff on that thing. And Camille is getting very adept with her pointer finger!
Photobucket

As you can see, there was not a rain cloud in sight, but the fashionista insisted on wearing her rain boots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia waited very patiently for the balloon man.
Photobucket

She wanted her face painted like a dog to match her shirt.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here she is with Sophia the cat. Cats and dogs never got along better!
Photobucket

And now one with Sienna.
Photobucket

This one was from the photographers website...
Photobucket

Meanwhile, Camille was having dress envy. This was Leighton's Korean dress that she changed into for the traditional part of the party. This picture cracks me up, I can just hear her in a few years, "mom, i like this dress. can you buy it for me? it's so pretty. I promise I'll clean my room every day..."
Photobucket

1 comments:

LCR said...

i just popped over here from your comment on Kelle's blog (forgive my random visit) and I had to say your girls are absolutely beautiful, and I love your photography style.
xo