Olivia loves the book Brown Bear. I'll ask the question and she gives the response.
me: Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?
O: I see a red fox looking at me.
me: Red fox, red fox, what do you see?....you get the point.
After a few minutes of this it gets down to teachers...
me: teacher, teacher, what do you see?
and for the life of me, I could NOT understand her response. it was something like, I see cherryren looking at me. So I asked, her, "what?" she said it again, "cherryren." WHAT? Cherry's?
No mom, cherrrryywrreeeen. She's now enunciating this word that I cannot understand and she's totally annoyed that I don't get it.
Olivia, use a different word.
"mom, KIDS, I see KIDS looking at me."
me: Ohhh, CHILDREN.
We were driving home from daycare and Olivia tells me that when she grows up she's going to get married, and sister is going to get married too. Then she pauses a bit and says, "maybe Daddy can be my bride." HA HA HA.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Funnies - No Pictures
Posted by tracyallegre at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment