Sunday, March 13, 2011

LA Zoo

Olivia and I went to the zoo and met up with Patti, Shawn and Cady. It was our first time at that zoo and we had a blast.
Photobucket

It was supposed to be a gray and cloudy day but when we got there it was all sunshine. So we had to buy a hat and sunglasses for Olivia. She was pretty decisive about what she wanted. The guy who sold it to us took our picture. I like how he got his goods in the shot, a little free advertising!
Photobucket

I asked her the grossest thing she could think of to swim in and she said poo. Potty talk always gives her the giggles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia enjoyed looking at the giraffes. When we got in she asked if it was going to stink. I told her yes, because the animals just go potty wherever. She said, I know mommy, thems are gross.
Photobucket

All these two really wanted to do was run around. The animals were just a bonus.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fun day. Maybe next time we'll bring sister!
Photobucket

0 comments: