Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Disneyland

Last Friday Olivia and I went to Mickey's house with Patti and Cady.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The weather was perfect and the lines were short - the perfect combination! Olivia loved It's A Small World!
Photobucket

The tea cups were fun too, but we had to ride separately from Patti and Cady because Olivia wanted to spin really fast!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Two of her favorite things at Disneyland: Minnie and candy!
Photobucket

Minnie's house was so cute!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dumbo's ride.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia pointing to Rapunzel's tower.
Photobucket

Casey Jr.'s ride.
Photobucket

Olivia also went on her first rollercoaster ride and she LOVED it.

2 comments:

Brendan & Nicole said...

So fun. What do u do with that enormous lolipop when she is done with it...I can't imagine she eats the whole thing.

Anonymous said...

What a fun outing! I love the smiles : )! It looks like an awesome time. I am visiting via your comment at Enjoying the Small Things. I am going to visit the post you shared about letting our kids be disappointed sometimes.