Here's a quick recap of the month. Gets a little choppy at the end, but it's better than nothing. We had a great month, hanging out with the granparents and our neighbors a lot. Lots of BBQ's. Camille is in music class and Olivia in gymnastics. We did lots of painting and dancing and not a lot of house-cleaning. Camille is growing her vocabulary and Olivia is testing her limits with how bossy she can be with her friends :( Vincent's been doing a lot of golfing with the neighbors and I'm still trying to figure out a better workflow with the mac so that I can post more pictures!
May Video 2011 from Tracy Allegre on Vimeo.

3 comments:
Tracy...that's amazing! Aside from the gunshots in the song I'd say it's perfect, ha! You guys have so much fun!!!!
WOw, it's a wonder you have any time for us. You are on the go... The video is great. You need to start your own business. Stacy
Tracy, I'm so impressed! Great photos and video.
Post a Comment