Thursday, June 9, 2011

Randoms

Last month Camille fell down from Olivia's bathroom stool while she was brushing her teeth. She had a little blood coming out and I figured that she cut herself. The next day her right cheek swelled up like she was stashing a golf ball there. It was pretty hard too. It wasn't getting any better so we took her to the doctor (yet again!) and he said that she had bitten her cheek and gotten an infection. So, once again, this girl was put on antibiotics. She looked kinda cute swollen though.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I gave Olivia the supermarket flyer and asked her to circle all the things she wanted me to buy. She took this job seriously.
Photobucket

Fruit juice and goldfish were circled...but notice that Skyy vodka and Jim Beam were also circled :)
Photobucket

Here she is being silly at dinnertime.
Photobucket

A most excellent kung-fu move. If I saw a someone trying to kick my butt with that face I would probably not be so scared.
Photobucket

This is her new favorite treat. Peanut butter with sprinkles. It's my way of getting some protein in that girl. Sometimes we'll put cut up apples in there too. Honestly she'll eat whatever you put in front of her as long as she's watching tv. Mindless eating at its best.
Photobucket

Here's one of the girls busy in the office. They really like writing on paper!
Photobucket

I had to take a picture of this orchid plant because Herve and Carine gave it to us for our housewarming over a year ago and it's still alive. Hope I didn't just jinx myself. This plant is amazing. There has been a bloom EVERYDAY since we've had it. It's getting a bit droopy now, but it's still going strong.
Photobucket

And this dyptich didn't make it onto the post of Ryan and Olivia, but I don't know why because it's very cute!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Brendan & Nicole said...

Holy Crap her cheek blew up! Glad she's ok.

Amber said...

I laughed so hard reading this blog. The Skyy Vodka looks like juice on steroids!