Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cheep Cheep - the Remix

I shot an Easter shoot with my friend and mentor, Kamee. She had the awesome idea of brining in live chicks that were just two days hatched! They were so cute!!! Check out Kamee's blog for more shots. Kam, thanks for letting me tag along.

Photobucket
Here's little Lena enjoying her new friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kamee in action!

Photobucket
Check out the chick on Lena's mom's belly.

Photobucket
Sandra was so sweet and she's expecting a little boy next. I'm sure he'll be just as cute as his big sister!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamee has one SERIOUS looking camera! Love the shot with the chick on the pregnant belly with daughter looking on. So cute.
Nicole M.

kam said...

It is a serious camera! ;) It has it's own room in my house...it's that serious! ;) Trac, it was so great having you there. I appreciated all of your help, encourgement, support, and muscle. (That bench weighs a ton!!) Your pictures are sweet captures of a mom and her baby(ies). ;) Thanks again so much for being there!!