Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Fun at Berkeley

Photobucket
We went to the Marina and enjoyed the view of San Francisco. It was such a cold and windy day that Olivia was forced to dress in many layers. Here's Grandpa keeping Olivia warm but she wanted none of it - she wanted to run wild!

Photobucket


Photobucket
At the Marina with Grandma.

Photobucket


Photobucket
We had to get to campus early to deliver Michael's lunch before his game, so we took the opportunity to explore the campus. The old buildings are great!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love pictures on steps. Here she is on the steps to the big tower (I forget the name - Sather?) It's 27 stories high and the elevator ride was looong! I can't believe I didn't run out of air in there.

Photobucket
Creepy looking gnarled trees by the entrance of the tower.

Photobucket
Knowing how high we were, this picture really makes my stomach do a flip. I can't believe we left her up there for one second!

Photobucket
In front of the Irish Pub/Restaurant for Uncle Michael's birthday.

Photobucket
The next day (yes, Olivia has other clothes besides that striped sweater!) She's in front of the nice blue gates to the baseball field.

Photobucket
We took a break from baseball and walked through the Eucalyptus Forest. A group of Japanese tourists came by around the same time and a few of them lined up to take pictures with Olivia. Peace signs were flashed as the pictures were taken. Olivia just stared at them.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Olivia getting cozy with the Cal Bear.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Great pictuers. I love all of them! When are you opening for business? I don't understand why you are fighting it.

Anonymous said...

As always, excellent pictures. Not sure I love the textured ones but that's just me. LOVE the one where Vincent is making Olivia giggle (or so it looks). So funny you mentioned that she has other clothes besides that striped sweater...it does photograph well though :)
Nicole M.

Deborah said...

Where to start... I love the clean crisp photos. I love the window shot (there was glass there right?!?!?) Did you flash, reflect, photo shop or was there just plenty of light from the other windows? I always like Daddy and girl photos, there is so much love there. How do you have time for all this?