Saturday, April 4, 2009

Phoenix Riley

We finally got to visit the newest member of the clan...Phoenix. He's my cousin Chrissy's baby. He's one month old in these pictures and he's just so cute. Olivia didn't quite know what to do since she's used to seeing older babies at daycare. She just stared at him and cried for her momma when I even attempted to hold him!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here's my attempt at playing with texture. Please leave me a comment on the comment line of the post to let me know what you think. Personally, I think it looks a little dirty, but I guess it's all the rage with some photographers.

Photobucket
I love baby feet! I added a little texture to this one too. Does anyone likey-like the textures or should I just stick with the clean shots?


Photobucket
Olivia and Phoenix. 17 months vs. 1 month. Funny how their big toes are parted the same! Nanoo Nanoo.

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Love the pigtails. She looks like such a big kid. I like the texture on the baby foot shot. It looks artsy.

Jenn said...

The texture makes the picture look old...but I think it's because of the color. Perhaps try the texture with a colorful picture??

kam said...

You know how I am with texture. Some pictures have it naturally due to the depth of field. Such a sweet baby though and how lucky they had you to capture some of baby's first moment!!

Sarah said...

Olivia is so adorable! And I love the texture on the pics. All of your photos are beautiful.