Wow, I've been blogging since September and this is my 100th post. Whoo hoo. To mark this very cool feat, I am posting pictures of Olivia's newest fashion look - pigtails.
It's the newest rage at our house when I can get her to keep still! She had just finished enjoying her favorite after-school snack, blueberries. Check out the blueberry drool.
I put a flower behind my ear and she tried to do the same, although she didn't quite get it in the right spot. This can't be helping with all the ear infections!
We were coming back in the house and she decided she wasn't quite done playing outside. Here she is scooting back down the step!
Monday, April 6, 2009
My 100th Post - This Calls for Pigtails!
Posted by tracyallegre at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on your 100 posts....that to me is amazing that you have the time to stop and do this 100 times. Love all the photos. Can't wait til you get a few good ones of us.. Oh yeah, the texture thing is pretty cool. Not my fav, but still good...Stacy
Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment