Sunday, February 8, 2009

Abelowitz's Home

Photobucket The Abelowitz's had a party for their new baby Talya at their gorgeous home in Newport Coast. Olivia knows it's party time and there's no holding her back!

Photobucket
Miss Independent hates being held nowadays.

Photobucket
Here she is next to one of the antique vases out front.

Photobucket
Another picture by the vase but this time she's totally spaced out. Beuller? Beuller?

Photobucket
Vincent next to one of the red shutters.

4 comments:

Brendan & Nicole said...

You are a pro..my gosh. Every time I check the blog I'm more amazed! I love the one with her looking all spaced out. Funny. Great job!

kam said...

I LOVE THOSE RED SHUTTERS! TO DIE FOR!!! ;)

Pam said...

I thought these were more pictures from Paris. Those shutters are gorgeous, great backdrop. The rest of the home must be spectacular!

Unknown said...

Tracy, I love this shot of Vincent. It's a simple picture, but the backdrop is amazing. Where was this taken?