Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Chillin

Zia
We met up with some friends from my MBA days - it's cool how many kids there are in the group now. I didn't get a chance to take lots of pictures since I was trying to keep Olivia from stomping on all the babies, but I did get a shot of cute little Zia.

Rosie and Zia
Here's Zia and momma Rosie.

O smelling feet
I love baby feet! Olivia has been wearing REAL shoes for the past week instead of Robeez. Now her feet smell even more deliciously sour :) Even Olivia can't get enough of them.

Photobucket
I like this shot of Olivia taking a stroll with daddy.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Great shots!

kam said...

The feet picture? Genius! Love it!!

Unknown said...

pI love, love, love the picture of Olivia shopping with the two purses. I can always count on a cute Olivia picture to brighten my day!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the pictures of Olivia shopping. A girl can never start too early. I also love the picture of her walking with Daddy in her big girl jeans. I can always count on an Olivia picture to put a smile on my face.

Pam said...

Have I told you lately what a great photographer you are????????? You seriously need to reconsider your career path!!!!!!