Sunday, February 8, 2009

Olivia's Reality TV

Photobucket
I love reality tv and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Project Runway, Top Chef, The Bachelor, The Amazing Race, and my all-time favorite, The Real Housewives of ___(all three locations - I don't discriminate). I love people-watching. Olivia likes it too, although her version of boob-tube comes from the guest room window. The neighbors better watch out for this looky-loo!

5 comments:

kam said...

I love this picture! ;) I also love reality tv!! ;)

Mary said...

This picture is a treasure!
You found the right light here and it's in a frame and on my desk now.

Unknown said...

Olivia, the new neighborhood watchguard. I wonder what she's looking at.

tracyallegre said...

She was probably watching the crazy neighborhood dog chase a tennis ball. He's fast! He's almost run me over several times!!

Anonymous said...

you take pictures at just the right moments! your the designated photographer of the family now, so get ready.