
I've been picture crazed for a few months now. This is my teacher, Kamee, who came to my house to show me some photoshop tricks on my computer. She lives in Corona and was so nice to drive to the OC with her kids Gunnar and Larkin in tow. I had grand plans to impress her with an adult version of mac and cheese. Then I saw the recipe and it was way advanced for my skills. So I told her I'd make calzones instead. Those who know me will not be surprised to hear that we ended up eating frozen pizza. Oh, we also had an italian salad with only 1/3 of the salad ingredients! BUT the saving grace was the chocolate souffle (Trader Joe's frozen section) with homemade whipped cream. Gunnar, thank you for not being able to finish your dessert! And Kamee, thanks for the lesson and the fun company!
Kamee's always telling me to find the pretty light. I sometimes don't see it. If you want to see amazing light check out her website, wwww.kameejune.com. 
Here's Gunnar intrigued by Elmo. Gunnar is such a nice boy. Olivia bopped him on the head and he resisted the impulse to hit her back. He played with her and even shared his goldfish snacks ;)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Kam and Fam
Posted by tracyallegre at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
T,
These are so fun! Thanks for the shoutout and the fun time. I love the Gunnar and Elmo shot! Well done!! Can't wait for the next visit!
Wow! She got some amazing pictures of you and Vince... I looked at her blog. So nice!!!
Post a Comment