Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pre-Rinse Cycle

Photobucket
Olivia is very independent and gets very upset when you even try to help feed her. I finally figured out what the purpose of the pre-rinse cycle is! All this time I thought it was just a waste of time and water. It's actually very useful for crusty clothes!

Photobucket
She doesn't care that only half the yogurt lands in her mouth. She's kinda gross :)
Needless to say, I do laundry every other day.

Photobucket
The girl is going to turn into a blueberry soon. Do you know how hard it is to scrub off blueberry stains from this little girl's fingers?! The nailbrush is a handy tool.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I so agree! I soak overnight :)

Unknown said...

I totally agree about the pre-rinse, I soak overnight

Anonymous said...

They love to do everything by themselves....Hey, the vinyl bibs come in handy for this kind of stuff too. stacy